This message is from: Corinne Logan <cori...@willowsedgefarm.com>

Hello!
I received a call today from Dave at Spirit Therapuetic Riding Center in
Ellensburg, WA and two of their Fjords are really getting up there. As they
get more and more requests, they would like to move people off the older guys
and would prefer some "younger" Fjords. Their preference is: 6-12 year old
range; gelding; average height (no 15 handers please); and of course free
would be nice, but they do have some resources available. Lastly they would
prefer a horse in the Pacific Northwest. If you have one or know of one that
might fit this need, please, PLEASE call him. Dave 206-940-8845.

On a farm note, we've been busy with our newest addition - little Jul Noel,
who is the newest super star here at Willows Edge Farm. She is grabbing non
horse people as well as horsepeople alike and drawing them to the Fjord horses
- all are amazed at how social and well behaved she is.
We've also recently welcomed Cramalot's Romalea (a beautiful Gromar daughter)
to our little herd. She, Roma, has the sweetest disposition and absolutely
adores everyone who comes to see her. Fjords are loving horses to begin with,
but Roma tops each and every of ours - WOW! We are hoping to pair Roma and
Neesa (MVF Erlend daughter) as a driving team this year. We'll see... We are
look forward to a busy riding and teaching year as well as attending the
PNFPG's show at Happ's this year for 2010.
Enjoying some longer days of light,

Corinne Logan
Willows Edge Farm
Bothell, WA