Karen

Date:    Thu, 25 Mar 2010 11:32:51 EDTFrom:    carpediemf...@aol.comsubject:
Tulare Carriage auction - CLINIC Walking Clinic- Carriages and Harness type,
fit,  purpose.
8 AM and 12 PM
WHERE:  meet  by the West side of the vendor  area by the bathroom
WHAT:  I will be available and happy to answer  questions about all
thecarriages and harness at the auction.  We will walk thru and discuss all the
carriages and equipment for sale.Want to learn if the carriage is right for you
and your horse?  Will this harness fit my horse?  What do I need to get
started?COST:  $20Look for the  tan jacket with CARPE DIEM FARMon the back, or
ask  for
TRISH  DEMERS