This message is from: Linda Lottie <horselo...@hotmail.com>

Good Morning, Fjord Fans!!
The Minnesota Horse Expo will soon be here.  If anyone wants to advertise a
horse for sale, a farm, or a stallion please send to the address below by
{{{   April 15th   }}} !!!
We suggest you offer a photo/photos and attach your business card to the sale
flyer.......normal size paper, rather than just sending loose business cards.
The isle can be windy.
Our new location is on a VERY busy isle.  Loose business cards are difficult
to manage.  Photos of a sale horse or stallion are much more apt to be chosen
or looked at.
Send any flyers, brochures to:
Wild Wind Farm22735 Hanson Point RoadGrantsburg  WI  54840
Secondly, we could use help on Thursday to get moved in and to set up our isle
and stalls.  Start time:  10AM    There is no entrance fee on Thursday.  Just
show up at our isle of stalls - # 70's
Any questions.....email me @  horselo...@hotmail.com
Thanks and hope to see you at the expo.
Linda and Kristin