This message is from: ncfjo...@aol.com

Thanks to everyone who sent birthday greetings to Ivan.  He had 25  people
come celebrate with him and share stories.  He stood in the round  pen
looking quite bored with the whole affair, but I do think he enjoyed all the
attention.

The basket of carrots (complete with the greens attached!) and apples
delivered from Great Basin Fjords (Karen Mac) was a HUGE hit (with both people
and Fjords).  The florist delivery person said she had never delivered an
arrangement for a horse before.

Thanks again from sunny (finally) southern Michigan.

Anne Crandall

Nottawa Crossing  Fjords
Marshall MI

This  message is from: Karen McCarthy <weeg...@hotmail.com>

Hey  everyone, I just wanted to shout out Birthday Greetings to Ivan  in
Michigan, he's 30 years young  today!