This message is from: <caseacre...@msn.com>

Sorry couldn't make it!! How was the sale??

From: "Karen McCarthy" <weeg...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 10:09 AM
To: <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Subject: SFJ Auction/Madras

This message is from: Karen McCarthy <weeg...@hotmail.com>

If you are planning on coming to the SFJ Auction at Madras this week, I wanted to invite any and all Fjord List readers to drop-in to a Pizza Social, Friday
evening from 6-9? pm at our place just a short 5 mi. drive north on Hwy 97
from the Fairgrounds.. Take a break from the auction crowds & come mingle and enjoy some home made pizza & salad and soft drinks...something stronger? byob.
Please email me for directions/contact info.
Also, if anyone needs any recommendations on where to stay, eat, etc. in the
Madras area, let me know, I'll be glad to help.
Kmac

:: Karen McCarthy :: Great Basin Fjords :: Madras, Oregon ::

http://www.picturetrail.com/weegees