This message is from: "Debby" <miss.am...@earthlink.net>

I'd used extra wide and still had issues of the saddle moving side to side and
pommel too high.  I finally had a fitter come by, she was on her way to a
symposium in Austin and was within an hour of me on her way.  Both of mine are
extra extra wide.  I did get saddles through her, they weren't cheap but they
will be the last saddles I get.  I can tell a huge difference.  Just tacking
up, putting them on their backs, they just fit into the right place...I've
never had either saddle go off to the side whether mounting or riding.
I do know someone that had an extra wide wintec, dressage, and she had a
welder help her widen the extra wide just a tad bit enough to make it fit her
well sprung morgans.  I know we'd tried it on one of mine and it seemed to
work ok.
Debby in Tx