This message is from: "Dave and Patti Walter" <dwal...@tm.net>

I forgot about Sylvia, she was bought by Laura Parker for her daughter Allie. They live in WI and what a GREAT young driver. I was soo impressed. Allie has been driving mini's for the last few years and is in that Mini Drill Team that performs in the area. They bought Sylvia to do 4H driving and trail riding. Very exciting to hear how they do!! Can't believe I forgot Sylvia. GREAT mare!!!

It's been very busy at Francis Creek Fjords, which is great. Looking forward to getting Sebastian out and about!!! I have some cool pictures of him from our last lesson I'll get on my website if you want to see them, probably under "showing. "

Patti Jo Walter
www.franciscreekfjords.com