This message is from: Carol Pastore <cpastor...@msn.com>

Hello

I received your email and wanted to ask you if you can give me any information
about Bushwhackers Honi?  I saw this name listed on your email.

We have two horses that were donated to our program:

Bushwhacker's Duke of URL (Duke)   &    Bushwhacker's Honidew  (Barron)

I wanted to know more about their breeding, temperment etc.

Any information you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

"There is no secret so close as that between a rider and his horse."
Surtees, circa 800 A.D.

Carol Pastore M.A.,  Director

Bridges of Health Inc.'sChallenge Colorado Therapeutic Riding Program 0536
Swede Lane Monte Vista, Colorado 81144 ~Speech Pathologist~~NARHA Instructor~
~NARHA Registered Therapist ~

http://missoulapets.com/index.php/servicessupplies/pets-for-sale/dogsforsalei