This message is from: "Dave and Patti Walter" <dwal...@tm.net>

THANKS Pat for the kind words. Blue Earth MN IS The Place to Be in JULY!!
NEXT WEEK INFACT!!! Cannot believe it is a week away. We are all excited,
and are very pleased with the numbers -will be a GREAT show. Any show even
small if  Fjord Show is GREAT, but .... it is sooo awesome to see 100 head
of Fjords!!! This year we have a lot of Corporate Sponsors. Being our 25th
anniversary Pat Holland got the idea years ago to make this a VERY special
show. Pat Holland was our show Chair for many years. Unfortunately her life
took a major turn in the road and she could no longer continue as show
chair. We have 2 show chairs now, Jessica R. and Kathy B, both doing a
FANTASTIC JOB. I decided to take over where Pat left off on the show
sponsors. WORKED MY BUTT OFF all fall/winter/spring collecting donations.
THOUGHT of you OFTEN PAT!!! No, seriously it exciting. Lot of work but
exciting to get so many donations and just kept me pumped all year for Blue
Earth!

We have GREAT prizes this year, plus numerous door prizes. Plus other awards
we will be handing out that are special this year.  We have some added
features this year as well, like a back drop for photos. Hospitality tent
with dessert and beverages. Many Vendors for all to go shopping!

We are performing "Fjords Got Talent" Tuesday night for the community.
Complete with judges, perhaps you know of Chuckie Kandel, brother of Howie
Mandel. Howie could not make it, so Chuckie is filling in. Our show also has
commercials! Shall be a great time I'm sure.

Jim Havelhurst Fjord Evaluator is our judge this year. Excited to have him,
he's a super guy and a wonderful horse person.

We also will be honoring those that started this 25 yrs ago, so a VERY full
plate of activities going on for next week.

It is NOT too late to Join in on the fun. With or without horse. You can get
more information at www.mwfhc.org or email me happy to reply to any
questions.

Pat, OH HOW I WISH YOU WERE HERE! I'd honor you for all your work, your
talents, your vision-YOU WANTED THIS YEAR TO BE SPECIAL -I sure hope we will
make you proud, it sure looks to be a SUPER SHOW.

Patti Jo Walter
President MWFHC