This message is from: Lori Albrough <l...@bluebirdlane.com>

Robin Churchill wrote:

There are definitely worse things than not being turned out 24/7 but I agree
that as much turn out as possible should be a goal.

Oh me too, I have 14 horses here and depending on their age, what training program they are in, etc etc etc, they get anywhere from 10 hours to 15 hours to 24 hours turnout. We have a couple of really large run-in sheds attached to the barns, plus I work here at home with a helper so we have the luxury of being here to go move horses if we don't like the way the weather is looking.

Lori