This message is from: "Kristen L. Andersen" <w6...@me.com>

Heather & Anthony,

I am so deeply sorry for your loss.

-Kristen

On Jul 27, 2010, at 3:30 PM, Heather Baskey wrote:

This message is from: Heather Baskey <cavy_l...@yahoo.com>

He taught me Trust, he taught me unconditional LOVE, he taught me Respect, Rapport, Patience, Timing, Feel, how to be Savvy. Henry was the great Teacher
that any human would ever have the priviledge of having.

Henry taught Anthony how to love horses and what wonderful spirits they are.

Henry has been at OVC since Sunday and we all had hope. But this afternoon, we received the call. He was down and he could not get up. They would sling
him and he would just dangle (all legs not working).

We rushed to the hospital and saw him for one last time. We told him how much we loved him, how much he taught us, how much he was a part of our family, how much I will miss this dear old friend. Henry Fjord made my "black stallion"
dream come true.

It was more cruel than kind to keep on going and so Anthony & I let go of one
of the kindest, bravest hearts on this earth plane.

Rest in Peace dear friend - you touched many, many lives.
Heather & Anthony
Missing dearly, our friend Henry