This message is from: Shannon Kaplan <kaplank...@hotmail.com>

We have had three-ten cent goldfish in our stock tank for about four years
now.  They were about an inch long when we got them and they are each well
over five inches now.  They eat their fill of mosquito larve and whatever else
happens into the tank, we've never fed them.  We have somewhat mild winters
here in the Northwest with temperatures dipping below freezing for only a few
days a season and they winter over well at the bottom of the tank.
They have been our best mosquito control.
I now just have to find something that works well with flies, has anyone
tested the trick of hanging a clear baggie full of water?  I heard that
although it sounds strange, it actually works.
Take care and God bless.
Shannon Kaplan
Chehalem Mountain Therapy Riding Center Inc