This message is from: "Dave and Patti Walter" <dwal...@tm.net>

Francis Creek Fjords has some nice Fjords on consignment. Just thought I’d
share the news , perhaps someone out there is looking who is on the list or
has a friend who is looking.

FIONA, 3 yr old filly. Fair Acres Tea and GVF Thorvald. This filly is the
CREAM of the CROP. Anyone at Blue Earth who saw this filly will tell you
WOW, what a GORGEOUS horse and NATURAL Mover! Tall and Elegant. Really for a
serious performance minded person. Cause this girl has what it takes and yet
she is NOT hot and fiery. Just naturally flowing trot and to die for canter.
Just started her canter in May and not doing tons of it, but it is NICE
right from the start NICE. She is light in the bridle and has a good work
ethic. She won All her walk/trot classes(Adult, English,Western), came in
2nd in halter and 4th in trail. She didn’t stand totally still while
mounting in trail otherwise did a very nice job. There is a couple video’s
of her on youtube.  She is 14. 1 ½ currently.

TYRMANN and TINDEMANN, two 4 yr old geldings from Catherine Lassesen. Tyr is
by Blamann and Tindemann is by Johan, NICE BOYS. I took Tyr to the breed
show in MN with 3 weeks under saddle, he placed in halter, adult w/t,
English w/t and Western w/t and did EVERYTHING like an old pro. He’s got
that ho hum attitude. Tindemann has the conformation to do any discipline,
great backend can see him being a jumper, CDE, H/J, or just a nice family
horse.

OLLIE-8 yr old gelding an A2Z boy, BIG drafty gelding who rides like a WB,
GREAT BIG free flowing movement, he’s a hoot! Also drives. He just came on
the farm but we will put him to the test. Very majestic looking fellow.

SNF BREGAN-5 yr old gelding who is a GEM of a boy. Used as a lesson horse,
pony club mount, ridden by a 9 yr old boy for the last year. NICE JUMPER and
just an all around GREAT gelding, easy to handle , ride and have around the
farm.  Loves to trail ride too.

TOMMERSTALL ASTRID-5 yr old mare, really a love. Currently being used in our
lesson program and ridden by a 9 yr old and 14 yr old. Goes out on the
trails and road alone.

VAL-2 yr old filly, full sister to Tindemann, sire is Johan, she is a
LOOKER. And a MOVER. Imprinted at birth, leads, ties, very well mannered See
pics of her on my website and all the others on consignment at
www.franciscreekfjords.com  or email me for more information. dwal...@tm.net

Love my job this summer, GREAT horses to work, new people to meet and
hopefully a few dressage shows to bring Sebastian to! J