This message is from: "Green Valley Farm" <sop...@greenvalleyfarm.com>

I am forwarding this message from the Fox Valley Saddle Association. We have attended several open shows at this facility. The facility is great -large indoor and outdoor arenas, lots of safe places to warm up, indoor viewing area, 100 very nice covered stall, cross country trails etc. The members are very friendly and encourage us to get more fjords to attend their events. The facility is located about 10 miles off of Interstate 90and is about 45 minutes from Rockford, IL.

Check out their website www.fvsa.org or give me a call.
Sophie Fiedler
815-777-6008

Fox Valley Pleasure Driving Show, Aug. 14, in Hampshire, IL, just across the
Wisconsin border.  There is more information on the ADS website in the
Omnibus www.americandrivingsociety.org or www.fvsa.org

I just wanted to let you know we have extended the closing date for our Aug 14th ADS Fox Valley Pleasure Driving Show until August 10th. We are adding a division for Unconventional Vehicles (sturdy wire wheel carts, marathon vehicles, or commercial vehicles). We are offering dinners on Friday night, and Saturday night. TD Deb Bevan will be giving a talk on Strategies for Driving Cones Classes on Friday night after dinner. The Hub Club is holding a Fun "Dirty Harness" Day of driving classes on Sunday, including a Super Reinsmanship Class, a Pleasure Cross Country Class, and several pattern and cones classes.

If you have any questions please email me or phone me at 630 365 9399.
Cathy Brock, Show Secretary