This message is from: <frostymead...@falconbroadband.net>

Hi Folks! This is my first post, hope I'm doing it right. I have a wonderful
Fjord Filly,
born here May 2009, my dream was to ride her Dam and raise her to drive. Sadly
have experienced some serious health issues in the past year and horses will no
longer be part of my future.  I have sold her Dam to a good friend but now am
faced with finding her a home. and would appreciate any advice on how to sell
her
and how much to ask. I REALLY want her to go to a GREAT home. She is SOOOO
sweet and has been handled since birth, great for Vet & farrier, hops right in
the
trailer. She will be on the tall side (as fjords go). I can see her riding or
driving.
Located in Colorado. Any advice REALLY appreciated.
frostymead...@falconbroadband.net