This message is from: Robyn Kevlin <rckev...@comcast.net>

Hello all!

I'm about to be a Fjord owner, in Nashville. I had a QH mare that went to live
on a ranch near here, and in the search for another horse, I ran across Mors
Dag Gaven... She's 13 years old, 13.3hh, and has been giving riding lessons to
kids for the last few years. She's broke to drive, as well, so I'm getting my
first driving lesson next week. I hope the sale will be complete by the end of
the month, and am VERY EXCITED!

My partner has a 8-yr-old, 13hh TWH/Haflinger cross, so Gaven and Pip will be
well-matched in height and rate -- perfect for trail riding together. She is
much more calm than he is, so we hope she'll give him some confidence in new
places.

I'm looking forward to reading the archives, and am in search of a good saddle.
The one I borrowed (with QH bars) just slid right off Gaven, but then she and I
both need to lose weight. ;0) I am considering a Softride, made by Rebecca
Underwood. Anybody have experience with those?

Robyn Kevlin
It's true that alcohol solves no problems, but then neither does milk.