This message is from: igs...@tds.net

The Sept/Oct issue of Driving Digest arrived yesterday and has a nice article
about the Iron Horse CDE. Most of the first two pages of the article are taken
up by a GORGEOUS photo of Phil Odden, driving Marcie & Herger ( Howard Fiedler
'gatoring I presume). They are blasting out of a water hazard and they look
amazing. If you do not get Driving Digest - try to get a copy of this issue -
that picture alone makes it worth it!
And thanks to Phil - who is a wonderful ambassador for the best ponies ever!
You are doing a fantastic job showing everyone how athletic and talented fjords
are.
Julie in Madison WI

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone, powered by CREDO Mobile.