This message is from: Starfire Farm <starfiref...@usa.net>

Hello Everyone,

We are offering a wonderful 13 year old mare for sale, Slomiet (aka Sophie). Imported from Holland. Gorgeous, 13.3hh, healthy and sound. Has never seen the vet, except for "well baby" checks after foaling. Fabulous temperament. She can drive single or pair and is a really cute jumper. Absolutely wonderful temperament. This mare has been a broodmare for the past eight or so years. We brought her out when we needed an extra horse for our quadrille, basically taught her to jump and she joined right in, performing at the Stock Show to live music in a 5,000 seat area. Didn't bat an eyelash. She has now been in regular riding/dressage training for about a month and is progressing very rapidly. Took her out for her first trail ride - ever - and she was steadier than the horse that has been on several trail rides! In fact, that horse spooked onto the top of her and all she did was turn to get out of its' way. She then lead the trail ride for the first half! Great ground manners. Easy to ride, has three good gaits which are easy to sit and is forward enough for someone who wants to ride dressage...she doesn't need to be pushed to go but won't run out from underneath you. This horse would be WONDERFUL for the amateur who wants to do a "everything." A confidence builder.

She has produced three beautiful, easy to train offspring: Starfire Chiron (owned by Cynthia Madden), Starfire Elektra (owned by Sue Plein) and Starfire Giotto (ownend by Sarah Reidy). This is her pedigree: http://www.nfhr.com/ponyweb/ponyweb.cgi?search

You can see her on these YouTube videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuVrM5REVCk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TReH8xwnad8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOWKr5vx-JA

If you are looking for a Fjord mare that can do it all, this is the one. If you know of someone who is looking, pass this along.

Thanks!

Beth

Beth Beymer and Sandy North
Starfire Farm, LLC