This message is from: Lola Lahr <lolal...@gmail.com>

I use a Freeform treeless saddle - going on 6 years now- and love it! No
problems with it that I haven't seen or experienced in treed saddles. I have
7 horses of different shapes and sized (2 Fjords) and it fits all of them.
Very comfortable even on LONG trail rides. *Your balanced seat is as
important with a treeless as it is with a treed saddle.* What's really nice
about a treeless saddle is that I can feel my horse's back, and I sit deeper
in it vs a treed saddle, so I'm more aware of any tensing up, and I feel
like I'm a little more "glued" to my horse's back.