This message is from: Gail Russell <g...@zeliga.com>

I love Smartwool socks, but have a predilection for ONLY the Smartwool
Snowflake socks.  They have a nicer (not so tight) top, and are cushioned just
the way I like them.  I do not think they make them anymore, and last time I
looked I was only able to get them in the red "brick" color.  If anyone knows
of any "out of the way places" to buy the Snowflake socks, I would love to know
about them.  I have exhausted my size (medium) in all the usual places that
come up first in a google search. I will check out Gander Mountain.
Gail

I love my smartwool sox, they fit under paddock boots and are tall enough
that there's no rubbing from the boots. I get mine at Gander Mountain.