This message is from: rmcke...@comcast.net

I have not sen this notice posted to this list.

Rob McKenzie

Hi all--earlier in the summer I posted an email regarding an older client of
mine who has several Fjords.  Even though his wife was pushing him, at that
time
he was reluctant to part with them.  He called today asking if we still had the
info on the people who had contacted him with interest in the horses.  Sounds
like now he may be ready to deal...  If anyone out there is still interested in
obtaining a Norwegian Fjord, please contact Wayne Moe at (320) 743-3272.
Thanks
for your patience--I think it's just taking him some time to come to grips with
cutting down his herd...  n

Nicole Eller-Medina, DVM
Siete Leguas Equine Vet Services
Cold Spring, MN