This message is from: "Debby" <miss.am...@earthlink.net>

Could some that ride or drive to music, share some of the trot "music" they
ride to, gets their fjords moving at a nice working trot, especially these
fjords.  Some variations in speed would be great, but really looking for a
nice forward trot tempo.

Also, these girls and their tails. How do yall keep the whites white??   The
older one barely lifts her tail to pee, so need something good to wash to
clean and get the pee smell off, ugh, but also need something that will really
whiten.  I've used the purple stuff and it doesn't seem to work to me.   Seems
the old ivory snow dish soap use to work but I don't think they even make it
anymore.
I've got tail bags/socks today, want to wash them and put them up.

Only got to see the WEG reining, the last riders of a few countries.  A whole
hour and a half and I think saw 6 or 8 riders?  most of the rest of the time
was advertising and just talking...I want to see horse and riders and
drivers...  What if a football games or basketball games were done this way.
We want to see the "game" talk during the game if you have to, but we want to
see horses!
My rant for the day.
Debby