This message is from: <frostymead...@falconbroadband.net>

Hello All, I have a SUPER SWEET fjord filly registered NFHR: RANE E DAY, She'll
be 2
this spring. She is very curious, absolutely LOVES people, attention and
learning.
Full of potential. Dam is 13.2h and Sire 15h so we are expecting she will be
tall for
a fjord. She is a DOLL and really fun to work with!
Due to my health I sold all my horses. I recently sold this filly but the lady
who
bought her asked to bring her back because her mare was too rough with her and
she was worried the filly would get hurt. So now I am again advertising her.
Asking
$2000 but would really appreciate input from breeders, is this an appropriate
price?
A good home is a must. Located in Colorado near Colorado Springs.