This message is from: Melinda Schumacher <melinda.schumac...@gmail.com>

Haha!  I just bought my first vehicle to learn to drive.  It is a doctor's
buggy....with underseat space for a picnic basket and up front
*cupholders*(wood)!

Melinda in Granville OH
with Mirakel and Norrman who both say "Work?  After several years of moving
around we're now at this idyllic farm, and you want me to *work*?!"