This message is from: Karen McCarthy <weeg...@hotmail.com>

People, people!
Jeanne Miller has set her (work?) computer to auto-respond to ALL incoming
email when she's out of her office. Yes, it appears a bit impersonal, but if
she has people sending her critical emails as part of her work, at least they
will know that their electronic missive will not be read, and perhaps they can
use an alternate form of communication to contact her if it's so galdang
important...So, this is really no biggee, please don't gityerpanties in a
bind...it's just one of the many wonderful things modern technology brings us,
along with the ability to read our list every day. Like Jo said, just bypass
it if you come across it in your List reading.
And Jeanne, if you are reading this now, I don't know you, but I hope you have
a smile on your face, you are the focus of a List discussion!
C: heers,
Karen in Oregon