This message is from: pedfjo...@aol.com

      On my 3 sales Fjords. Ride, drive, trails. Please write me for the
link.

Im getting alot of interest. Funny, people are really looking for a VERY
versatile animal. Hubby wants to ride maybe once a month and take out hunting
once a year. ( of course they do ) Kiddies want to do lead line and wander
around the barnyard, OR want to do 4-H and run some gameing stuff. Mom wants
to do low level dressage, some light jumping and trail ride with
girlfriends.

Ok, check, check, check. LOL, thank-goodness they are looking at FJORDS !
Lisa