This message is from: "Kristen L. Andersen" <w6...@me.com>

Oh Alice!

Congrats on Bocina!!! I had my eye on her from afar but sadly, I hadn't saved enough pennies yet. What a lovely, special girl, I am sure the two of you will have a blast together. :-)

Thanks so much for the link, I will check it out. I too have greatly valued this group. Thank you all!

Cheers,

-Kristen