This message is from: Linda Lottie <horselo...@hotmail.com>

Debbie......great news and so glad you had so many homes to choose from......a
sellers delight.
A little story about my fjords.......Lena, 15 yo mare, is stalled with my
mini.  Both are a bit hefty so they make a good pair.  I have one too many
equines for the number of stalls so Lena shares hers with my mini.  The other
night I went out - late - to check water.  Lena was standing over the mini as
he slept in the new pile of shavings.  I smiled and told her she was 'such a
good girl'.  All my horses love my mini and watch out for him :)
My daughter has moved our youngest fjord (now hers) closer to her home in St
Paul MN.  He is Mr Popularity at the barn and she loves having him to hang out
with on her days off.  Her job as a small animal vet is hectic so going out to
the barn to hang with her fjord is a great mental health activity :)
The joy of owning horses.......good for the mind, body and soul.
Happy Holidays to Everyone!
       Linda in  WI

> From: dmshad...@hotmail.com
> To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
> Subject: available Fjord
> Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 01:41:34 +0000
>
> This message is from: Debbie Shade <dmshad...@hotmail.com>
>

> I just wanted everyone to know I have found a great home for my Fjord,
Kaya.