This message is from: Gail Russell <g...@zeliga.com>

http://www.google.com/search?q=small+mesh+hay+nets&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

At paddock paradise slow feeder (just google) you will find a chart about all
the different types of hay nets.  The SMHN (small mesh hay nets) are cheap, but
a little harder to fill than the nibble nets.  There is a whole culture
surrounding the nets and how to fill them.  You can almost certainly create a
template to fill them and close them.  People use smooth lead ropes in place of
the ropes provided.  They use special carabiners to latch them.  They hand them
on poles.

There are also hay nets that are designed to be hung on perimeter fences.  You
could easily set one up.

There are also ways to net a tub.  ALL KINDS OF THINGS.  Dave could make a
fortune fabricating the "just right" system to go with some of the nets!

Look at paddock paradise and READ.  I can supplement and answer questions from
my e-mail database.
Gail

Mary can you please provide a link to these haynets? Sounds like a great
product.
Also very cold here in central Oregon: freezing fog since daybreak and 20? @
12:00noon
Not a hope in H*&@ I will get those frozen biscuits off the ground today!

:: Karen McCarthy :: Great Basin Fjords :: Madras, Oregon ::

http://www.picturetrail.com/weegees

> Subject: Feeding fjords
> From: me.k...@yahoo.com
> Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 14:04:41 -0500

> I put on my Christmas want list the Dover hay nets with the small openings.
I've been using them for several days now and they are great.