This message is from: Julia Webb <jemw...@hotmail.com>

That's sort of what I've thought looking at them.  It really needs a blunt
locking clamp on the outer rim to prevent the insert from sliding out once
it's in.  Something human removable, horse safe, and not operational by
pony-types.

I love my Amazing Graze toys (and so do the horses), but they're not suitable
for hay.  Just cubes and carrots and such.  It would be nice if these Porta
Grazers could be adapted so that they can't be so easily subverted... by being
inverted.  ;-)

-Julia
Colorado

> Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 08:56:05 -0800
> From: siljakn...@yahoo.com
>
> This message is from: Silja Knoll <siljakn...@yahoo.com>
>

> I recently purchased two of these Porta Grazers.  Initially I liked the
idea
> that the horses could move the tub all over the paddock and increase
movement,
> but then the Fjord learned how to get the insert out by tipping the tub
over,
> not on its side but on its top.  This would cause the insert to fall out,

<snip>