This message is from: Kathleen Prince <kathl...@pookiebros.com>

We are in FL and my mare has to have fans to stand in front of. She
knows where they are and uses them. Riding is only done early morning
or evening. Not only is the heat a problem but the bugs make life
difficult, too. Fans help that and lots of fly spray.
--
Kathleen Prince
kathl...@pookiebros.com

Pookie Bros. Pet Sitting