This message is from: jern...@mosquitonet.com

 it is
> just this particular show R5Sons Alaska ( I think it's called that). I am sure
you >can access their web page and decide for yourself; it's just not my cup of
tea the way >they go about promoting themselves and their lodge, again for
reasons not really >concerning this List.

Well, it's a lot better than the "Gold Rush" show where a bunch of loser  guys
from
Oregon come up to Alaska to make their fortune  gold mining, forgetting about
permits, regulations, and common sense!  shooting a bear that wandered into
camp,
tearing up streams, etc.

Or Sarah Palin's Alaska, where the Palin family shows how the rich live in
Alaska,
with their big motor home, big mansion on the lake, flying in Helicopters to a
glacier , or rafting  a wild river, all beyond the pocketbook of most of us. .

As for Fjord related stuff in Alaska check out Sarah Donchi's web site: Funny
River
Outfitters:  http://www.funnyriveroutfitter.com/
Now here is an opportunity for some good times with Fjords: "guided trail rides,
wilderness horse packing, transportation for hunters and campers, and carriage
rides. Our experienced guides and horses are committed to providing you with a
safe
and memorable adventure into the Alaska back country."

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, -30 this morning!