This message is from: Karen McCarthy <weeg...@hotmail.com>

Kelly,
On paper this horse is very nice indeed. I have worked with a couple of Karibu
kids and they were great.
His pics are gorgeous and at 15hh w/ this pedigree & color, he is a steal!
Sounds like this gal is doing the right thing having him in training, getting
him ready for spring.
Here is the link to his Island Horse page:

http://www.islandhorses.com/classads/posters/war.html