This message is from: Patricia Holland <pathollan...@gmail.com>

First, I will throw my hat in for Patti Jo as well. I've known her for  -
going on 13 years and feel her ethics in selling, training, matching, care
of and promoting the Fjord horse is excellent.  She and I have worked,
shown, committee, and laughed together more times then can be remembered
(Patti Jo - remember the lipstick at Madison and the trot race with Silas
and Penny).  She is honest, tries her best and knows a good horse like the
back of her hand.

As far as the issue of breeding older mares - I am disappointed in the
results regarding humans over the age of 40 having children - soon to be 58
years young -  I was thinking of having my uterus put back in and have
another two children as the two I have now - turned out so well.....

As far as horses - I just trained a great little mare to cart - by Konggard
(when was he gelded????) and out of a mare who was 18 when bred for this
little mare - and what a hoot this mare was - she had 4 legs wasn't an
albino and smarter than a whip - loved her. Then no one can forget
Giargiari's good old mare Stella - she was born in 86' and gave us 9 great
babies, at the ages of 18, 19 & 20 - bred back to back with healthy normal
foals. If someone can correct me I believe she was the mare Sue brought to
Equitana, with foal alongside and in foal, and did a demo with a stone boat
the size of Delaware......

Pat Holland in northwestern IL that looks like the South Pole.