This message is from: bryhyl <bry...@together.net>

 Then no one can forget
>Giargiari's good old mare Stella - she was born in 86' and gave us 9
great
>babies, at the ages of 18, 19 & 20 - bred back to back with healthy
normal
>foals. If someone can correct me I believe she was the mare Sue brought
>Equitana, with foal alongside and in foal, and did a demo with a stone
boat
>the size of Delaware......
>
>Pat Holland in northwestern IL that looks like the South Pole.

Yes Pat, you remember well. Stella was one of the best. Born in Norway, 9
foals. An old fashioned Fjord mare, sturdy and willing.

She not only did the demo, but was in the night show. I think Sue's arms
got a little longer every night ground driving Stella with the crowd
roaring.Stella  doing her job & keeping track of her baby.

Also, Briar Hill has some terrific Fjords for sale in Vermont. Check 'em
out  at www.briarhillfarm.com

Marcy Baer