This message is from: Susan Giargiari <felicityfjo...@live.com>

Hello Fellow Fjorders! Marcy and Pat! Oh my heavens....I cannot believe how
long it has been since I have been online and read the Fjord Digest!! And to
see my Stella mentioned!
Alas....lol...it was not Stella who was at Equitana with Richard and I! It was
Saskia and her foal, Tobyn. Saskia was 25 years old when she foaled with Tobyn
and traveled from NH to KY on the big 'travel trailer'. Tobyn was the first
raffle foal for the NFHA that our wonderful friend Marcia Carose won! Do you
remember Marcy, when we all got back to the motel rooms at about 11:30 at
night after packing up all the 'stuff'! and we made Richard call her?!!
Yes....it was very late but we all agreed that if it was one of us that
won....we sure would want to be called as soon as possible!! She couldn't
believe it and her and Kurt's continuing contributions to the Fjord world in
America have been a wonderful journey to follow!  The following year at
Equitana we brought Ceacy Henderson's sweet mare Freya and Konggard foal,
Uvelsa, known as Velsy?sp..  Equitana is where we met Pat for the first time!
When Ceacy and I ventured out to the Libby , MT show by ourselves...we stayed
at Green Valley Farm and meet up with Pat again! Of course, Richard and I
being the great travelers...did meet up with Pat at the Blue Earth, MN show in
between, if my memory isn't failing me....haha~
  To answer Pat on Konggard's gelding...he was gelded somewhere around 2004 I
believe. Richard and I have been separated and divorced since spring of 2006
and I remember Kong being gelded before that. I retained ownership of Stella
and Hilmar in the divorce and gave Richard the New Holland Tractor!  Our son,
Anthony, became a father to Jordan at the very young age of 18, Dec '06 and I
have had custody of him since he was 10 weeks old! I can't believe he just
turned 4 years old and if any of you saw him....you can't tell him apart from
Anthony at that age!  Hilmar was gelded in October of 2010 and the young woman
who bought my farm in Northfield, MA now owns him! I was so happy that he was
able to stay there and be the 'King' of his pastures! If you google '570
Millers Falls , Northfield, MA you can see him grazing in the pasture at the
side of the road! Way too cool! You have to go to the 'satelite' version of
google maps..  He is now 24 years old! Stella is now 25 years old and I she
has a forever home with Sam Stanley in Amesbury, MA. Sam does a Theraputic
Riding program with her and she is such a steady eddy-done it all horse!
  I now live in Westboro, MA with my Mom and younger handicapped sister, Judy!
My dad passed away almost two years ago and with my health issues and
Mom's....it works out wonderful...we all help take care of each other! And for
me.....I am no longer out numbered by men!! Poor Jordan though....lol
   One of these days I will take care of registering the last couple of foals
that Stella had! She has had a total of 12 foals. She had a colt that died of
colic at 11 months old named Yuri and another colt named Conan that Ricard
placed when we were separated and I was hospitalized for a month with blocked
kidneys! He got a load of hay for me in exchange. Then Stella had two fillies,
one named Dena, after Hilmar's dam. She had her last foal and filly at her
forever home with Sam! I miss my horses terribly but the doors that I have
walked thru during my life have blessed my life in many different ways and as
always....I will keep walking thru them!! Take care all of you and I will be
lurking on the list now that I am online again!