This message is from: Hope Carlson <hillsidefarm...@att.net>

Dear list, thanks for all the good info on saddle fit.  i am printing it.
when
the roads are better i will go to a saddle fitter who has a large supply
of used
saddles.  like buying a car, i have two saddles to put down and with
some cash
maybe i can find something that will come out right.

I am
keeping the Thor's western, he is big, w. a long back.  The circle Y show
arab saddle fits him well.  It has that nice level pocket in the center, cut
out
so the thighs can lie flat. Also a shorter, broader tree.  The square
skirts
don't bother him. I am curious is all, please let me know.

Thanks,
Hope

N IL