This message is from: LISA LOVETT <antietamf...@dishmail.net>

The Northern Illinois Horse Driving Club will be hosting a driving clinic on
April 9th and 10th. The clinician will be our own Phillip Odden. As most of
you know, Phil is a very accomplished horseman. He takes his horses out west
to use them hunting, he uses them to do farm work, such as, harvesting maple
syrup. In addition to this, he has done very well in the show ring in
pleasure shows and the CDE circuit.  Phil and his pair of Fjords were
invited to put on a demonstration at the World Equestrian Games.

Participants will be able to bring their horse and have a private lesson
with Phil. Each lesson is 55 minutes long. The lessons are $80 for our
members. $85 for non-members. (The annual membership is $5.) Or you can
audit for the weekend for $30 (for members) or $35 (for non-members).

The clinic will be held indoors (or outdoors if the weather is nice) at the
Ross Arena 9660 E. Montague Road, in German Valley, IL 61037. We will have
vendors set up and vendor space is available. A food stand will be on the
grounds with donuts and lunch for sale.

Whether you show or just go down the road with your horse, this is your
chance to improve your driving skills, gain knowledge or work on a problem
you may be having. Whether you drive a draft, mini, or something in between,
we invite you to join us for what will be a weekend of fun.  For more
information or to register, please email me at: antietamf...@dishmail.net
and I will send you the information.

Lisa Lovett
Antietam Farm