This message is from: Corinne Logan <cori...@willowsedgefarm.com>

Fjord mare for sale:

Kjor Greta, 9 year old mare. Currently used as a lesson horse for intermediate
riders. Definitely the "sport" model. Approx 14hh and 975 lbs. A very gentle,
quiet and loving mare.  On the ground and when used for pony rides and
parties, is the quietest horse we have. When you put a confident rider on her
though, she knows how to go. Loves doing basic dressage and small jumps. Fun
personality, but needs a confident rider (why we don't use her with the
beginners). Exceptional feet, up to date on vaccines and worming. Super
bargain price at $3,000. As with all our horses, comes with our 30 day
guarantee. Some great pictures of her on our website or email for more
information.

We have a whole lot of other horses listed on our website, from other owners
across the country, so if Miss Greta is not what you are looking for, come on
over and take a peek. You may just find your next Fjord. Or Fjords. :-)

Corinne Logan
Willows Edge Farm
Bothell, WA
(425) 402-6781