This message is from: DMTFarms FjordFarm <dmtfa...@gmail.com>

I just found out today that a dear friend and fjord horse enthusiast has
died.

Peg (Blackstone) Knutsen passed away from complications from lung cancer.
She had been diagnosed in October, and died this week.

A memorial and celebration of her life will be at the Northlake Unitarian
Church in Kirkland, WA, Saturday March 12 at 3 pm.  The address is 308 4th
Ave. South, Kirkland, WA

Peg and her husband Doug had quality fjords, bred them, and they recently
(in the past two years) sold their beloved stallion MVF Erlend, and retired
from horses.  She was always interested in what I was doing with mine.

She had an amazing wit, and had just as many jokes about herself as others.
Her vision of the world could be slightly bent, but was always funny.

Anyone who met Peg, would always remember her, and her memory was amazying
too.

She left too soon.  I will miss her.

Mel Thomas