This message is from: "jerry" <jf...@com-pair.net>

:MKint <me.k...@yahoo.com> wrote:
"The Amish person informed him to never buy an "Amish trained" horse; that
basically they train and use the horse very hard and then when they need a
newer fresher horse they sell the used up horse."

I have owned /driven, Amish trained horses, and would not hesitate to buy another one, if he were the horse that I wanted, and needed. The Amish use their horses in many different ways, their horses get exposed to a lot of situations, and have been doing so for many years. Best of all they are not into a 30 day program, like so many of the big names out there on TV.
This information is at best 3 hand, hardy reliable.

Jerry, in N. Ca.