This message is from: Karen McCarthy <weeg...@hotmail.com>

 Carol,  I need to re-iterate that I have no connection to this information
other than I re-posted it from a different mailing list, the Carriage Driving
List (or CD-List)
You can see one head shot of the stallion, Stors Knut Ova ...I Googled the
owners names in ND and they had a (out-dated) ad on an online horse site. Here
it is:http://www.horsefinders.com/horse-for-sale-Fjord-in-SD_71059_11.html
This picture & accompanying info doesn't "tell" me a lot other than the horse
is not trained, not groomed and s/b gelding (JMPO)
Best to contact Chris in Wyoming for more pertinent info.
Karen in Oregon