This message is from: jern...@mosquitonet.com

I just looked at the flyer:  Sue and Sally are NOt full sisters...birth date is
listed wrong for one....They would have had to be twins! S I looked them up on
the
Pedigree search:  Sally's dam is Short Creek's Jewel, Sue's dam is Short creek
Opal,  (Both jewels, hence the confusion?), Non the less they ARE half sisters
and
look like nice fjords from the photo!

Jean in sunny Fairbanks, Alaska , +30 today, after about -10 last night. Snow is
slowly "subliming" (evaporating)