This message is from: "Dave and Patti Walter" <dwal...@tm.net>

The Midwest Fjord Horse Club will be helping out sponsoring a few upcoming
horse fairs in the Midwest. The first one is the Midwest Horse Fair April
16-18, 2011 in Madison WI. This year we have Joni Griffin, Ali Austin,
Carson Meyer, Bonnie Liermann, Mary Bonde, Susie & Mike Sadlon along with
myself preforming in the Breed Demonstrations. We will be having a
hospitality booth and ANYONE who is a member of the MWFHC can send me flyers
or business cards and I will make sure they get in the booth. If you have
Fjords for sale, tack, equipment, it's a great opportunity to get the word
out there. I can also get any unused flyers to Horse A Rama in Manitowoc WI,
May 7 & 8 for another horse fair. There will be another hospitality booth at
this fair and flyers will be able to be put out.

Email me and let me know if you are going to send me some flyers/business
cards.  <mailto:dwal...@tm.net> dwal...@tm.net  My mailing address is Patti
Jo Walter, 4405 Moody Lane, Two Rivers WI 54241

Patti Jo Walter

Francis Creek Fjords