This message is from: northho...@aol.com

I have been busy beyond belief and have not had a lot of time to read emails
regretfully. Being so busy, I realized I have too many horses, and have
decided to downsize a little. I am offering for sale my very best, most
talented Fjord, Polaris (aka Polo). You will not find a better bred horse
anywhere. He is the horse with the best work ethic in my barn. He is very
correctly built, and is a joy to watch move. He is very uphill, and lifts
beautifully into a canter. He is also very well started. He can go any
direction you want. Trail, dressage, driving.?

If you are interested in this wonderful gelding, either drop an email to me at
northho...@aol.com or give me a call at (503) 809-1168.?
?
Pamela