From: MKint <me.k...@yahoo.com>
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Sent: Sat, April 9, 2011 11:20:43 AM
Subject: Sold pony

This message is from: MKint <me.k...@yahoo.com>

I would be careful concerning the sold pony/horse. Sounds like a phishing
email...new slant to lure horse people with a sad story. Spelling is a bit
iffy.  I had a cousin who bit on an email about a lost child and lived to
regret
it and the problems it caused.  If any of you bit and have had problems, please
let the rest of us know so we can all learn from it.

Mary