This message is from: jern...@mosquitonet.com

HA HA Ha!  Great!

In my case, downloading has been very slow, a snail's pace, but steady.  May be
completely downloaded in another week and installed, hopefully, by May 1?

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska,  sunny and 40 degrees, gets down to 20 at night.  The
last snow just came down off the metal roof 5 minutes ago.  Piles of snow all
around, snow deep in the woods. Fjords dripping gobs of hair and now muddy, too
messy to go in the corral to groom, no place outside corral to groom.  Oh
well....they're happy!