This message is from: st...@carriagehorse.com

Quoting Patricia Holland <pathollan...@gmail.com>:

This message is from: Patricia Holland <pathollan...@gmail.com>

...I can draw anything you want, black and white (pen & ink or pencil) serious
work, full color (pencil & ink) logo's for letterheads, my cartoons have
been accepted very well, ALL cartoons are custom drawn for YOU -  many have
been used on T-Shirts, trophies, signs, cards, brochures, advertising,  and
I have illustrated 3 books and painted full size murals on three public
institutions . My work has be used by owners from the northwest, to Florida,
throughout the Midwest, Canada and Europe...

Something which Pat failed to mention is that way back when the List was in its infancy, she did a logo for it which we put on tee shirts. We took orders for the shirts several times, but finally ran into a complete fiasco with the printer I was using. To make a long story short after hassling with that printer and attempting to find another that would match his prices I finally refunded everyones pre-order monies after about a year delay. In order to avoid similar problems, I found an online printer where people could simply order their own shirts in any size, style and color whenever they wished. The shirts have been available since then at Zazzle, but since I haven't pushed them there have been very few orders. If you'd like to see Pat's cute design for the List's logo you can see it here:
  http://www.zazzle.com/fjordhorse_list_tshirt-235979709873136637.

This reminds me that I once again failed to note the the anniversary of the List's inception which was March 29. It's hard to imagine that many in this group have been here since that date in 1998.

 --
Steve