This message is from: Lisa <lisasherr...@gmail.com>

Faro's Fancy is a 9-year old mare I am offering for sale. A lifestyle
change has us moving off of our acreage and into town, so
unfortunately I am going to have to take a break from horses for a
while. Fancy is just what her name says: Fancy! She is tall and leggy
-- very athletic, yet easy to get along with and ride. She has done it
all: parades, trails, drives, I have started dressage with her and
also done some light jumping. She is a ball to ride. Very bold and
eager to take the lead. She has a fast walk we call the "Fancy Walk"
-- She likes to be in front, but will not run away with you. This mare
is not afraid of ANYTHING. She will walk up to buffalo to see what the
heck they are and stand her ground when they stare her down (don't ask
me how I know this! LOL!) She is a friendly mare, loves attention --
particularly likes men -- she was my husband's horse and they got
along famously.

I am asking $4500 for her. I would really like to see her go to a home
where she will be used on a regular basis. She LOVES to be ridden and
LOVES to drive. My husband built a cart last year and they spent most
of the summer driving our back country roads.

See pics of Fancy here: http://www.media7200.com/Fancy/ (she is 9 -- I
miscalculated when I put the pictures together. She was born in 2002.

Fancy is located in Laramie, Wyoming -- 2 hours North of Denver, CO.