This message is from: Linda Lottie <horselo...@hotmail.com>

Ellen......get some "Spot On" for horses and the ticks will die.....the ticks
may have nests in his tail and the spot on will get those too.  I put plenty
above the tail area as that is where the ticks love to nest in my fjords.
This boy is handsome......and thank you so much for taking on this rescue.
A few extra groceries and he should be good to go......to a new forever home.
:)
I always chuckle a little when I read that a fjord is a little lacking in
manners.......that's just normal   LOL
My fjords came in with bunches of tick bites the other day, I gave them a dose
of "spot on"......no more tick bites.  The key is to dose them every two
weeks....it's expensive but worth it.
Our weather in NW WI has been a real challenge the past months......really
nice day yesterday......but seems we only get ONE.  Today......humid and the
darn gnats are back.
Are there gnats in New Mexico???????   LOL
Linda in WI
Lovin' my fjords Sven, Lena and Hasse